Monday, May 05, 2008

Virtual Law Office Voted Family Favorite



I need to brag for a minute. I am proud to announce that for the second year in a row my virtual law practice was voted the Family Favorite by the readers of the Wilmington Parent Magazine. The publication is a local parenting magazine that covers several major counties across the southeastern coast of North Carolina.

Most of my estate planning clients have young families and many of my small business clients are parents, including a number of work-at-home mothers. Of any career-related accolades, this one makes me the proudest because it means that my clients think enough of my legal services to take the time to vote for me and send in the survey to the publication - without my asking, I might add. The fixed fees and the convenience of working with an attorney online are the biggest selling points for my virtual practice based on client feedback. Here's looking forward to another strong year with my virtual practice!

No comments: